How To Lend/Borrow a Book
- Amazon help page for Lending Kindle Books. This page explains in very simple terms how to determine which of your books you can lend and how to do it.
- Manage My Kindle - You will need to go here to lend your book once someone requests it.
- You will not be able to read your Kindle book while it is loan out to somebody else.
- At the end of the 14 day lending period, your book will automatically be returned to you.
- To borrow a book, first register to access the library, list your books to share and then send an email directly to the person you want to borrow the book from using the link provided in the Community Library spreadsheet.
- To list books you have to loan, click here. You can also click on the Kindle icon at the bottom of the Sign Up (start here page.